Jamaica has recorded 12 more COVID-19 fatalities, increasing the tally to 2,343.
The deceased are:
* An 81-year-old man from Westmoreland whose death was under investigation
* A 76-year-old man from St James
* A 50-year-old female from Manchester
* A 70-year-old woman from Manchester
* A 77-year-old woman from St James
* An 82-year-old female from Kingston and St Andrew
* An 85-year-old female from Manchester
* A 97-year-old woman from St Elizabeth
* A 55-year-old woman from St Thomas
* A 68-year-old man from Kingston and St Andrew
* A 76-year-old man from Manchester
* A 54-year-old female from St Elizabeth
The Ministry of Health says the deaths occurred between August 20 and November 16.
Meanwhile, there were 97 new cases with ages ranging from two to 89 years, pushing the total to 90,467.