Monday, January 25, 2021

Rapper Chynna Rogers died of a drug overdose

Rapper Chynna Rogers, who passed away earlier this week at 25 years old, died of an accidental drug overdose, Page Six has learned.
A rep for the Philadelphia Department of Public Health confirmed Rogers’ cause of death early Friday.
As Page Six previously reported, the “Selfie” singer was found dead at her Philadelphia home on Wednesday.
Rogers had been open about her struggles with opiate addiction in past interviews and on her 2016 mixtape “Ninety.”
“I felt crazy. I didn’t want to be a statistic. I didn’t want to go out that way and people be like, ‘I told you so,’ or glamorize it [drugs], because I don’t feel like that,” she told Vibe in 2018, years after getting clean. “It was nerve-wracking to be open, but when you see how many more people who are dealing with the same thing, it’s good to have some kind of example of someone you didn’t expect to be going through it.”

Stay Connected

11,884FansLike
3,036FollowersFollow

Latest news